神圣之母 20180508 伟大的转变正在发生

Dearest Karen there is a tremendous shifting of dimensions taking place. That is why you see them melding all together in this time and place. Grounding is very important to you now dearest child. You cannot let your thoughts wander, simply let go and see what transpires. For we have had many dimensions in the making all condensing into one instance of human interaction. For all of the lessons that have been learned are coming full circle now dear one and we wish for you to know that no matter where you’ve been or what you’ve done up until now, there is an opening for you to transmute and transform whatever you want to . All the dimensions are now coming together and the highest vibration from each instance will be melded together to bring you the best of the best, a new reality built on the melding of the highest vibrations from each instance to which you are related.

亲爱的Karen(管道),有着一个巨大的维度转变正在发生。所以你看到它们在这个时间空间融合在一起。稳固现在对你来说非常重要,亲爱的孩子。你不能让你的思绪徘徊,只是放下,看看会发生什么。因为我们在把许多的维度浓缩到一个人类的交互实体中。因为所有学到的课程在绕一个圈,亲爱的一们,我们希望你知道,无论到目前为止你去过哪里或做过什么,有着一个敞开让你去转化和转变你希望的任何东西。所有的维度在聚到一起,每一个的最高振动会融合带给你最好中的最好,一个新现实建立于最高振动的融合之上

So now in this way, we are preparing your world for a great shifting of the ages. The grand experiment is coming to a close and we are resetting the parameters for your world. This is a fresh start, a reboot of the dimensions of which you have foretold. The timelines are condensing and soon there will be grand celebration – for what you know as time will now be changing. This will lead to the grand awakening of all souls on this station. For you have been watching and waiting for the change to appear and now the time has come full circle, end of the play, time to embrace yet another stage on which to play your plays.

所以在这样的方式中,我们在帮助你们的世界为时代的大转变做好准备。宏大的实验正接近尾声,我们在为你们的世界重新设置参数。这是一个新的开始,一个你们所预言的维度的重新启动。时间线在压缩,很快会有盛大的庆祝—因为你所知的时间将会改变。这会导向这个车站上的所有灵魂宏大的觉醒。因为你一直在观察和等待着改变出现,现在时间绕了一个圈回到原点,游戏结束,是时候拥抱另一个阶段去玩耍你的游戏

A new dimension opening that is a combination of all three. The primary dimensions you have been playing in you see. This new dimension brings the highest vibration from each of the three you have been primarily involved in / living in. This will help bring about your highest vibration of new reality to which you have been found / bound.

一个新的维度开放,它是所有维度的结合。你主要玩耍的维度(复数)的结合。这个新维度从你主要涉及/生活的三个维度中带出了最高的振动。这会帮助带来你所发现/绑定的新现实的最高振动

It is like the dimensions are collapsing now into one, all the instances of you in the universe have now been bound back into one. This is the time of whole-ness (holiness) begun. The marriage of your souls coming back to serve the greater good. The one you in the universe to which you have been bound. Instead of a gathering of fragments, this is the stage being set for your whole selves, your holi-ness, to become bound / what once was lost is now found. This is the stage of wholeness (holiness) which has been foretold. The collapsing of the dimensions into one now whole. All of creation is now a part of this play. Moving back to holi-ness, the recognition that everything and everyone is related per se. The times of struggle and strife are moving away, and soon you will find yourself in a world that allows you to play, to experiment, to try new things without the fear of detriment or something being taken away. The journey back to wholeness / to oneness is now in the final stage of this grandiose play.

维度正在折叠成一个,你在宇宙中所有的实体现在弹射回一个。这是完整(神圣)开始的时刻。灵魂的结合回归来服务更大的良善。你与之捆绑的灵魂。而不是碎片的聚集,这是为你的整体自我、你的神圣、绑定/曾经失去的现在被发现所设置的阶段。这是所预言的完整(神圣)阶段。维度折叠成一个整体。所有的造物都是这出戏的一部分。返回神圣,认识到一切和每个人都是相连的。斗争和冲突的时代远去,很快你会发现自己处于可以去玩耍、实验、尝试新事物而不带伤害的恐惧或什么东西会被拿走的世界。返回完整/合一的旅程进入这个宏大游戏的最后阶段

Drama is gone.

戏剧已经过去

New lives to lead.

新生活开始主导

The one with the biggest heart is the one who will succeed.

拥有最大心的人是会成功的人

Many blessings to you with what you now find, the keys to holiness never again to subside. This is the reality to which you all now subscribe.

祝福你以及你所发现的,神圣的关键再也不会沉淀。这是你们都订购的现实

A new halo of love surrounding you now. Glorious blessings for all of the crowd (crowd funding?).

一个新的爱之光环包围着你。美好的祝福给所有人(所有人的基金?)

Great Mother has returned bearing blessings for the whole world to see.

伟大的母亲已经返回,带来了祝福让全世界去看到

New eyes opening the dimensions for Thee.

新的眼睛为你开启维度

Embrace and re-live the last vestiges of the play. For tomorrow comes the BRAND NEW DAY.

拥抱,重温戏剧的最后痕迹。因为明天会是崭新的一天

Blessings to you and peace to all –

祝福你,平和送给所有人

You have now graduated / time to have a ball

现在你毕业了/是时候狂欢了

原文:http://sananda.website/mother-divine-via-karen-vivenzio-may-8th-2018/

通灵:Karen Vivenzio

翻译:Nick Chan

Dejar respuesta

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here